Sunday, March 08, 2009
- Joke of the day -
yL: I tell you.. just now I noticed a gap in between of the metal part on my keychain and used my teeth to bite to close the gap and ended up scratching my tooth!! So sad.. :(
W: Aiyoh so unladylike. So tooth chipped? Pain or not? Need any more help?
yL: How can you help? not pain.. got scratch only lor. Anyway, since when im ladylike one...
W: Tomorrow take plier to grip lor. Teeth can scratch one meh?
yL: What take plier? u want to make it worse ar? why not take sand paper and polish it?
W: Plier works like teeth what. How can make it worse? You know what is plier? Kekeke. Funny girl.
yL: I thought is the plier my dad uses as a tool for nail or something like that...
W: Yah la. It's a gripping tool. Tomorrow show me.
yL: Dowan! Dowan! I dowan become "boh geh"!!!
W: Ha ha ha! LOL! Now I understand. I meant to fix your key chain. You thought I want to fix your tooth. Ha ha ha!
*deng*
* J u s T F o R N o W_
10:22 PM