Sunday, March 15, 2009
As embarrassing as it is...
Went to office yesterday at 12pm and did my work non-stop for 7 hours and the sky was dark when I walked out from the building...
Walked to MRT and took the train to AMK to meet a friend for dinner...
Had Yong Tau Foo (said to be popular) and it was not bad actually...
Chatted with my friend...and as usual talked nonsense...etc...
Went to hunt for shoe after that coz I need a pair of new shoe as the one I am having now is kind-of-gonna-spoil :( and that is my favourite shoe...
Tried quite a few and decided not to buy coz my friend suggested that we should go Orchard and hunt ... if can't find only we come back to buy that pair (which I kind of like) from AMK....
Went home around 10pm.. alighted the MRT... walked the usual path... and was typing sms half way... and I heard a BIG BANG... and there was something blocking my way... OH NO... it was a GLASS DOOR... I know the existence of the door but I thought it was opened..and indeed it was widely opened the last I saw it before typing the sms...
Right infront of the glass door is COFFEE BEAN and Mc D and as usual, a lot of people were sitting there enjoying the sip of coffeeeee...and the bite of french fries and moreover..got a free show of this girl banging into the glass door...
I did not dare to look up.. continue to look at my phone... continue to type sms..although I don't actually know what the heck I was typing... and my hands were actually painful as they knocked against the door...
I walked so blardy fast and guess that's so embarrassing.... *shy*
* J u s T F o R N o W_
7:12 PM