<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, January 02, 2008



HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!!

Have been thinking on 31st December 2007 about what I did and what I didnt do for the 365 days in 2007, what I have achieved and what I have not.

Well, I would say it's a tough year for me.. be it for family matters or education.

My year 2007 was mostly about CLP...I was really "obsessed" with CLP and with the "must pass" spirit has really made me study like nobody's business - not going yumcha with my friends... not going shopping with my friends... not online-ing that much... and everything that I can do to not distract myself... Now I recall those time and it makes me really STRESSED OUT and kind of jelak...

Not passing the exam is really not ok to me coz I know I have put in a lot of effort..and what more... when your friend answered the same points as you did... your friend passed and you failed getting the WORST grade... it is sort of ridiculous... Anyway, it's all over...

Been thinking a lot on how important is the exam to me. Passing CLP enables me to be a lawyer ... and of coz..because the word L-A-W-Y-E-R sounds pro...more canggih? people going WHOAAA??? but... with an LLB, one can actually involve in other profession than being a lawyer, am I right?

Before this, I was thinking that I already got LLB what.. why not.. just go ahead with the bar exam, pass it and be a lawyer... And I was also thinking that I should be admitted to the Bar...

After failing that "difficult" exam, I feel so STUCKED..really.. but after some time I have learned that, one should not always think of only ONE THING, he/she should actually open his/her mind and see things from different angles, different ways, different perspective and be more open-minded.

I am a person who will find a way out when I'm feeling really stucked..suffocated and..I feel really exhausted after taking CLP. So, I tried clicking on the job application for law related jobs in Corporation. I do not want to work in a law firm so I chose Corporation and at last I got a job offer from one of the corporate based in Singapore.

Since I have got the job, I think I should move on with my life. Settle down in Singapore for some time...forget bout CLP for some time... Work for some time, learn along the way and figure out what I actually want for my life...

Feeling quite relieved to say BYE BYE to CLP coz it has caused my life to be miserable... but at the same time I still feel like there is one thing that is not done. Such a mixed feeling but I have decided to not sit for CLP exam on 2008 so that I could focus more on my current job (since I have lots to learn and Singapore is a competitive country) and also to take a little rest on academics especially CLP..hehe...so resolution for 2008 does not include passing CLP on 2008..hahaha...

Quite happy and excited to get a real job and get started with my working life...to be 'lost' in a city.. to make new friends.. to adapt in new environment.. to be in a country that is not your tanah air but just a bridge away from home.. and most importantly... to get on with life...

If anyone of you is concern bout me taking CLP anymore, I would say for the moment I will take a rest and whether to take it or not... it will be decided in a later time, maybe after 1-2 years... or maybe not anymore... hahaha...

Well, crapped a lot... wonder anyone actually read this post..hehehe...


* J u s T F o R N o W_ 2:43 AM