<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 13, 2007



*Back in JB* yes-la!!

My friend WJ came and pick me up after work and we went to Jusco Tebrau City... I was suppose to collect my G2000 pants which was there for alteration.

Right opposite G2000 is MNG..!! I have not even collected my pants and I saw MANY people in MNG.. so I dragged my friend to MNG to see what's happening there... yes la... sales sales sales!! great sales... t-shirt at RM25??? bags at RM39,45, 59, 69..bla bla... and more and more!!! How can you resist such temptation right??

We happily pick up the stuffs that we like and we only had 3 on hands... while we walked to the cashier, it was written "No cashier today, only reservation. Minumum 8 pieces".

Well, I have NEVER seen such a way to promote.. or sales.. or whatsoever.. "ONLY FOR RESERVATION and MINUMUM 8 pieces.. ONLY CAN COLLECT NEXT DAY???!!??"

Anyway, we tried very very hard to pick 8 pieces... and we finally got them.. then we went to line up..yah..no doubt..the queue was long...!! we still queue.. coz we were still thinking whether to grab them or not..

Suddenly, a girl queieng in front of us asked " Actually wat's happening ar?? need to buy what minumum then what no cashier ar?".. she was damn blur... and we told her the whole story.. she had 4 clothes on hand and obviously they were not enough to go for the reservation.. and smart me suggested.. "Why don't you share with us ? you take 4.. we take another 4?".. then she asked "You all have 8 pieces already right?" then I said "actually we dont really want the rest..we only wanted 4"...

Then she said ok and we were all very happy... hahahahaha... when we were reaching the cashier.. she grabbed another bag.. oh my god!! then my friend said she didnt want the shirt dy... so we let her have 5 and we have 3...

The problem is... how are we going to pay the bill next day????

Luckily that Jusco is just near my house and I can go and meet her the next day..which is today!!..

We made arrangement and met at 6.30pm outside MNG. We went to the cashier straight to get our reservation. We didnt line up coz the queue was superb long!!! and yeah.. the girl at the cashier gave us our big plastic bag and asked us go and queue to pay... WALAOOOOOOOOO.. the queue was so damn long k... I still went and queue... coz we were already there and already reserved... called the 'friend' to come and pay as well...

I have never been so into sales before.. I normally give up once I see the crowd especially the queue.... it was damn crazy k.. but... I made a new friend!! Hee hee hee....


* J u s T F o R N o W_ 9:56 PM