Saturday, August 04, 2007
Today is the 10th day of my holiday....
Im feeling so damn bored...sigh... my weekdays throughout August are totally freeee.... but my weekends are fully occupied....
Going to singapore next week..stay there for few days....to kill my time..HAHAHAHA...
Staying at home these few days make me feel so very useless...jobless...and wake up in the morning with no motivation to do anything..no target...no aim... nothing...
Yeah...I should be enjoying my holidays...but... I suddenly feel as if... 24 hours a day is somehow more than enough for me..compared to the last 9 months where 24 hours for me were just not enough....
Im sitting at home watching drama... mopping floor...watching tv...playing online games....applying for jobs... AND LUCKILY I HAVE NINTENDO DS to play with.. Im so very addited to it now....bubbles bobble...mario... etc....
Going off now... *poof*
* J u s T F o R N o W_
11:29 PM