<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 17, 2007



Continue with it even if you are not happy?

Continue with it even if you cant take it anymore?

Continue with it even if you know it's going no where?

Continue with it coz everyone thinks you should?

Continue with it coz you are obliged to do so?

Continue with it even if you tried hard and still fail?

I'm tired of it....STOP GIVING ME PRESSURE....STOP ASKING ME TO GET FIRST CLASS... STOP TELLING AROUND THAT IM A LAW GRADUATE....AND STOP SAYING I WILL PASS! when I know I wouldnt..coz IM THE ONE WHO SAT FOR THE EXAM!!!! and IM THE ONE WHO WENT FOR ALL THE SHITTY CLASSES and NOTES...!!!!


* J u s T F o R N o W_ 11:03 AM