
Saturday, June 16, 2007
My tears dropped when you told me how depressed you are...
My heart ache when you told me you have not sleep well recently...
I'm hurt when you are hurt so deeply...
I felt as if I'm dead when you said if you cant take it anymore, you will go and die...
I have said what I should and I really hope you could be strong and let the matter fade by itself...
Though I know it's hard not to think bout it, I still hope that you don't torture yourself any further....
I really hope that you could stand up this time... it's a great fall for you but if you do not make the effort to be strong, you will be paralysed by it...
Please don't tell me you would die soon.... I cant take it... I really cant...* J u s T F o R N o W_
7:16 PM