<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 22, 2007



Sometimes sitting alone in the room... something just come to my mind....

The feeling of your once-a-close-friend now becomes just-friend - this feeling is not good at all....

Maybe because I have my own things to do, CLP classes to attend at odd hours, odd days... and they have started working... which only free when I'm having classes... these might be the reason why I feel so drifted apart from them....

Secondary school friends are still best friends but considering the fact that I seldom go back to JB and they are mostly in JB and Malacca, sometimes it makes me feel as though... we are just hi-bye friends when I meet them. But, not to say there are still few really close JB friends who really make the effort to keep in touch with me..be it when I was in UK or now in KL... once I go home, they will definitely have time for me... *thanks* but to be true... we are not as close as before anymore...

After secondary school, there you go.. my PB3 Taylor's A-Levels friends... not to say we are not close now but sometimes I do feel.. we are drifted apart.. Once a best friend who laugh at everything together-gether, did nonsense thing together-gether, went shopping before Exam, the feel-lazy-then-ponteng days... and also the Ms. Grace and Ms. Stephanie days.... not to forget the free things distributed near the main gate.. the we-don't-really-like-MediYa... and our favourite lunch venue-Tijuana.... how can one forget bout those days when we hung out almost everyday ?

After A-Levels..almost everyone went separate ways..Australia, UK, TBS, KDU and Sunway College.... scattered around the world? and slowly...day by day....month by month..year by year... we..drifted apart.... however, not to forget.. the send-postcards-and-letters-days.. they did make my days..... but what about now? everyone is busy with their life... working hard for their future and therefore have lesser time to meet up...

Sometimes even if I go out with my friends, I don't know what to talk about... don't know what to nonsense about... sometimes have this weird feelings that...we are not close anymore....

Anyway, after A-Levels... then it's my KDU life.. been in KDU for 2 years... met some really close friends..or should I say.. once-a-close-friend ? Well, some are in my CLP classes and a few gave up Law and went separate ways... I feel really sad when.. I used to have this really close friend but now.. he is trying to be alone, doesnt really want to mix around.. and almost gave up on life.. which I didnt manage to help him because he doesnt even want to help himself... and I got fed up and stop looking for him... although he just live 10 mins drive away from my house.

Next, it's my Uni life.. the life in UK.. where everyone of us in the group of friends felt so close to each other because home is far away from us..and friends are the closest persons. I did meet some friends who were REALLY once-a-close-friend and now become HI-BYE friends... being in the same class now but just manage to say Hi or Bye, not even every class. It seems as though we didn't go thru anything.. it seems as though we were not from the same Uni.. it seems as though we knew each other from CLP classes... it seems as though.... we were not once-a-close-friend....

Here comes my CLP life, being the threesome - Pek Hong, Vanessa and I.. three of us will definitely sit together... Oh..they are friends who I met when I was in KDU.. now we are the so called "close-friends" who bitch bout everyone in the class? who gossip bout every couple in the class? who condemn bout people's clothing? who laugh at lecturers who said wrong things? and.. will we come once-a-close-friend once we left CLP and start practicing Law?

But, not to forget... I still have friends who are once-a-close-friend..forever a close friend... thanks for being there when I needed someone.. (you know who you are)

For those who read this and who are once-my-close-friend.. I'm sorry to say that we do really drifted apart.



* J u s T F o R N o W_ 12:58 PM