Friday, December 15, 2006
Maybe this is just my feeling...
Anyway, you're driving me crazy...
I treat you nice doesn't mean that I'm your nurse.. I just don't understand GUYS who always want GIRLS to baby them...
When they're sick, they will look for me.. expect me to 'sayang' them? This really pisses me off and drive me to the extent that I DON'T EVEN REPLY THEIR SMSes...
When they're lonely, the first person they think of is ME!!
When they're stress up, they expect words of encouragements from ME!!
When they're bored, they try to make fun of ME just to satisfy his own excitement!!
BUT when they've GF, they won't even contact me... I HATE THIS KIND OF GUYS! PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM ME!!! Be it you're my friend who I know for very long.. or just a passer by in my life... just go away if you've this kinda attitude.. I don't need guys like that in my LIFE.. YOU ALL JUST make me annoyed and add EXTRA BURDEN on my life!
However, I think most guys are like that... which ever guy is reading this *sorry* , you might be the minority...
Just want to tell those guys off... IM NOT A NURSE.. NOR YOUR MOTHER!!!
AND right now, I have no interest in GIRL-BOY relationship. If you really like me, go ahead and wait. If you come to me just because you feel LONELY, just go blardy far away from me k??
What I'm into now are my CLP and my WORK... I want to get my Cert and practice soon... these are what bother me most now.. So, PLEASE don't disturb/distract me for your SHIT attitude and behaviour...
And... Halo! I look soft but IM NOT.. I look easily-bullied but IM NOT.. I look like I CARE but I really COULD NOT CARE LESS!!
* J u s T F o R N o W_
12:20 AM