Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Rushing here and there.... up and down the highway for deeparaya hols, helped my er jie and visited grandma.. the journeys were tiring...what more to say when the next day you need to go to work and evenings you need to attend tutorials + weekends for lectures?
Have been drinking Wong Lou Kat to prevent myself from falling sick.... Yesterday went for class and it was raining VERY heavily when I came out from the LRT station..luckily I had a little umbrella with me.. but half of my body still got wet... 3 hours in the class with gooseberry wasnt a good indication.... when I got home.. I realised Im having fever... and went to see doctor at 12am...
The doctor is the most stupidest doctor I have ever seen... anyway, I still took his medicine...
After typing this.. I gonna eat porridge..then come back and do some reading or do some questions.... then head to the bed for a good rest...
Weather is not so good nowadays, be it you are in UK, Australia or Malaysia... drink more water!!! really need a lot of water ok!!!...
* J u s T F o R N o W_
7:54 PM