Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Hi there....Currently, I have a busy life....Grandma fell down yesterday and hurt her knees... I took 2 hours leave and rushed all the way to Melaka to see her and once I found out that she is not as bad as I imagined, I felt so very relieved.My bosses were good enough to let me go and shoo-ed me away but I just couldnt go off just like that because I need to prepare bundle of documents for my Boss to go to the court today. So I left office around 3pm.I feel so tired today and everyone in the office can really see it through my eyes... and I didnt realise I fell asleep for 1 hour after lunch time and no one actually woke me up....2 files are thrown to me today... one is to finish by this friday and another by next thursday... getting headache now coz all are lawyers work and..... they just ask me to do it coz they want me to learn new and more things. Good in that sense... but Im running out of time to STUDY..damn it....These few days were so tiring.. went to distribute leaflets from house to house in Seremban2 last Sunday coz my sister's montessori kindergarten is opening for January intake 2007... and Im darker now and falling sick.. luckily I drank "Wong Lou Kat" for the last 2 nights....Actually, I'm not very sure what Im typing now.. just typing whatever in my mind.. sorry for this "unstructured" post...I think I better do some studying before heading to my bed....* J u s T F o R N o W_
10:16 PM