
Back...!! yihlin See is back from UK!! yes-la!! enjoying my life here....bwuahahaha.... Stories at the airport... Part I , Heathrow Airport, London Reached airport around 6.30pm and my flight was at 10pm. Heathrow was so FULL of people..this is the first time I saw airport with so many people. I couldnt even walk to the check in counter properly..had to squeeze here and there..imagine..with the luggage!! argghhh..... was quite shock to see so many people there... Then when I went to check in, the MAS people said .. "Girl, today's flight is over loaded, do you mind to go back tomorrow morning? We will compensate you".. The dumb me answered, "No.. I want to go home.." Then Nick scolded me.."Hey, you havent even ask them how much they want to pay you then you rejected them".. Hello...please la...that time I was only thinking of going home!! haha and so many people there.. made me felt so uneasy!! SO pening man.... Then we went to the food court to wait for Keith... and when he came..he took a paper with him and he said "hey, the fella wanna pay me 400 pounds to go back tomorrow.."... We were like..WOW 400 pounds!!!! then we were quite regret to not accept that offer... hahaha... and we went back to ask whether can we return the ticket and go back tomorrow then they said no because ticket already issued and baggage already checked in...dumb us.. but we didnt really mind coz we really want to go home!!... Part II, KLIA, Kuala Lumpur Was happily walking out from the plane and then went to the Autogate to check out... put my passport there and left the gate.. Met my friends at the Wine shop right after the Autogate... then I packed my hand luggage because they were TOO messy...hehehe... then after they bought liquor... we went to the baggage claim to get our luggages... then Keith realised he lost his money!! then we went right to the arrival hall.... and then I went in to the car.. 5 mins drive only.. I shouted.."WHERE IS MY PASSPORT har?? ".. ok..then I started to find... here and there..everywhere... then my brother in law stopped the car to see whether I left it in the big luggage.. but it's impossible... then I called the Wine Shop to ask whether they saw any passport or not... they went to find and said NO.. oh man.. I seriously cant think where did I leave it... the usual blur me was in action... hmm.. Then we went back to the airport... I went to the arrival gate..and there were two policemen there.. so I asked them whether can one of them escort me and let me go in to find my passport? then the senior police allowed the junior one to go in with me... Along the way, I asked the junior policeman in BM.."Ada orang hilang passport dalam airport ar?".. then he said "tak ada..pertama kali saya ada kes macam ini..kamu-lah.. buat hal!!"..hahahaha... we were chatting along the way.. and my BM really cannot pakai dy man..... hahahaha... then when we reached the Wine Shop, the girl who works there said "eh u looking for passport?"... i was like.."yeah..." then she said.. it's with them... i was RELIEVED!!! then I asked her " I called you all just now but you all said NO?" then she said thats the office inside that I called.. the woman didnt come out and watch.. she just went to the rack and find... Anyway, was so lucky to get back my passport... it worth a lot of money!!... Thats all for now..will update you all again soon..... |