<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Too free ar.... don't know what to do.. finished my tvb drama and got another drama to go but lazy to watch.......

Woke up at 12.45pm today then ate my lunch..watched tv for a while..then came up to online for an hour... then went back to bed and was tossing around....smsed Wen Li and then after that cannot sleep dy...

Here I am.. online again... Actually I have PS2 here in the room.. but play alone not shiok one... so I stopped playing after my brother in law went to KL... Im now waiting for my brother to come and play with me... the whole family will be coming to PD later at night after my brother finished work...

Merdeka tomorrow.... hehehe.... these few days will be our family days coz everyone will be here and confirm there will be loads of fun!!! Brother gonna register marriage this Friday and weekend gotta go to Tampin for Melisa's full moon.. Miss her so much..that lazy baby... Hehehe...

Guess what... when I came online just now.. I on all the switches for the computer.. and then of coz I on the monitor... and then I looked at it for quite some time.. thinking why is it not responding? why no image at all?? did i just spoil the monitor? I press the on button again and again to make sure it's on... TRUE ar... it's on!!! and I just dont get it why it's still showing black screen... after some time.. only I realised.. I DID NOT ON THE CPU!!! oh man.... I was quite worried for that few minutes coz I thought I really spoilt the monitor..... *deng*



* J u s T F o R N o W_ 4:41 PM