Monday, August 28, 2006
Hello people...
Hehe..sorry ar.. so long never update my blog dy...
Have been really busy laa... busy shopping... yum cha... cuti cuti and also tvb... now got one more thing keeping me busy..which is PS2...hahahaha..sorry sorry..
Actually I still have my Spain and Poland pictures to upload.. I tried uploading them few days ago but blogspot gave me some problems.. then I gave up..kekekeke.....
Im in PD now... and my brother took my laptop.. all my Euro trips pictures are in my laptop.. so wont be able to update you all now... will try when my brother comes to PD (if he brought my laptop along with him)....
I will be going to KL on the 6th of September, to send a friend off to Taiwan and also to attend my one and only OMG, Pamela's graduation.. then I will be staying in KL for good dy... Classes start on 9th and gonna start working on the 11th Sept... then I will be very busy.. don't think I will online that often dy... but will try to come online and update myself..
Lastly, to who you know who you are... HAHAHA.. please send us the trip pictures k...
P/S: Mie is leaving for UK this Sunday, quite sad to hear about it coz I dont know when will be the next time I see you. My convo or next year around this time?? Anyway, mie.. have a safe flight and keep in touch k!! *hugs*
* J u s T F o R N o W_
2:45 PM