
I came back not even a week yet.. and I am feeling SO BORED at home!!! hahahahaha...
My house is under renovation.. the first few days I was woken up by the "knock knock" noise.. but after few days.. Im immuned to it already!! hahahaha...
BUT.... my dad wakes me up at 9am everyday..OH MAN... and today.. he said "hey... change ur body clock back to MSIA time!! u r now in MSIA!!!! don't follow UK time anymore!! " coz there was one day.. I woke up at 3pm!!.haha..Normally when my dad woke me up at 9am.. I will pretend that I didnt hear anything.. no respond at all.. hahaha so he will go out from my room.. and wake me up one or 2 hours later... and today..he sort of KICKED me...HAHAHA...oh my god.. He just wants me to wake up.. so bo bien lor... wake up nie....
I don't have to think what to eat and where to eat.... I just need to brush up and go downstair.. my dad will be ready with the car key and then he will hop on to the driver's seat.. I don't even need to drive.. he will bring me to eat nice food... and pay for it of coz.. haha Im enjoying my life right... hahahahaha....
Ok man.. Im too bored!! My friends are all working.. they only get home after 7pm!! and my mom said I cannot go out at night because JB is very dangerous nowadays... OH MY GOD!!!! Since I came back..I only went out for yum cha session ONCE!!!! and that was because I insisted to go .. I just grabbed the car key and go... HAHAHA.. Was quite amazed that I still know how to drive.. tak ada mati engine at all k... kekekekeke......
I went jogging today.. at the park I normally go... Jogged for an hour.. no la..actually jog for like 20 mins.. then most of the time WALKING nie.. hahahaha.. then when I reached home.. My mom was like "Hey, you went jogging ALONE? at the *** park?? It's dangerous..!! got people snatch things there..." yadaa yadaa. this and that.. then she warned me NOT TO GO there anymore.. and asked me to exercise at HOME.... ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH............
Im a person who cant stay at home and do nothing,not that you dont know... Arghh.. to obey them and not to worry them so much...... I have to be at home... *sniff sniff* I know it's for my own good ... but then.... staying at home all the time is not the solution man........*bu shi ban fa*
My dad asked me whether I want to have BBQ at home or not..invite all my JB friends.. hehe at first I thought he was just trying to 'tam' me to wake up from my beauty sleep.. but after I woke up.. he still asked me... he asked me 3 times in one morning.. Oh man... and yah... Since I have nothing to do and also have not been seeing my dearest friends for almost a year.. Im having BBQ this weekend!! yes la!!!!!! hehehehe....
And I know you girls are waiting for me to go KL.. yes yes I know... but I just came back last weekend.. I cant go away so soon... must stay at home and teman my parents first......
hehe..bear with it k.. Im going over soon..... hehehehehe.. and yes-la..CAN LEPAK!!!!!
Better stop now man.. If not I will go on and on.. hahaha....
Til then....... *hugs