Monday, July 03, 2006
It's 4.30am right now...what am I doing here? and the sky is getting brighter!!
Well, I just came back from work at 2.30am... worked from 5pm til 2.15am..so it's like 9 hours and 15 mins... TIRED TIRED TIRED..I am feeling so tired!! I dont feel like walking or even standing up!! That's why Im sitting in front of my laptop...
Yes yes.. Im working as a waitress....hahahaha with an Agent..called Advent... this is the 5th time I work with Advent ... the first one was a Ball... 2nd was a Church Charity Dinner, 3rd was a hospice care 30th Birthday.. 4th was an English Wedding buffet and today it was a Chinese Wedding ..both the wedding were in Marriot Hotel...
Oh man..guess what....the 4th one... only 3 of us working!! serving 180 people!!! in MARRIOT...do you know how big is the ball room and 180 pple is A LOT..but no worries..it's a buffet..so basically we just STOOD there and SMILE....and reload all the foods when they've finished and CLEAR all the plates when they finished eating...
Today was HORRIBLE..hahahaha...coz it's like around 400 people???!!? but we have 37 staffs..hahahaha...so we have our own table to serve.... 12 MAIN COURSES!! those kwai lous waitress was like "what is going on?? with 12 main course?" hahahaha they donno how chinese people eat lor...kekekeke...coz normally they only have ONE starter..ONE Main Course...ONE Dessert....that's it...hahaha.. Anyway, it was fun...coz we were busy...
The night mare came when we have to stay til quarter past 2...!!! arggghh..its so tired...I vacumn almost half the ballroom...oh man....and clear the tables...fold the big table... pulled the chairs to the store room..bla bla bla.... for money... I HAVE TO DO IT!!!.... no complaints yah..hehe...
Cynthia, my flatmate..she works with me EVERY TIME..so both of us were not bored at all..coz we were like playing around and teasing each other when we are free..hahaha... and she always say Im SLOW and BLUR.....and there was once my supervisor said.." No no..I dont think you get what I said....."..haha coz I looked at her blankly...kekeke...
Anyway, we said we gonna take picture of us with the uniform... and here you go..the pictures.... with BOW TIE!! oh man.. I look like some bell girl...hahahaha....
Took these pictures at 2.30am.. and Cynthia said " Are we nuts? taking pictures at this hour and feeling so excited??" bwuahahaha...
This one... she said I like to PEACE...thats why..we have this pic....
We were saying KUS KUS...- a rice salad....she likes to hear me saying that..thats why she said we have to say KUS KUS when we take picture...

And took this after we changed............


Yes.. we are tired and both our eyes are like popping out dy.. |
|
* J u s T F o R N o W_
11:26 AM