<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 08, 2006



Part III is here!!!...

On 29th itself, Mandy came from Liverpool to celebrate my birthday. It was suppose to be a birthday surprise for me but somehow I know she is here...hahahahaha.. and eventually she called me and said "Eh ...since u know im here.. just tell la..dont act like u donno im here.."...hahahahaha..damn funny k....

She made Snickers Cheese Cake for me..I can tell you.. it was superbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!! *yum yum*...kekeke...damn nice lor..seriously....damn fattening also..but dont care..setahun sekali...hahaha.....(argghh..I cant find the snickers cheesecake picture I took!!!!! $#%$#@^&)

Then at night Vanessa's Bf cooked dinner for all of us... didnt eat out coz I had to study for my exammmm..!~...so just ate at home and continue with my studies...Cynthia (My Flatmate)

Special ThankS to Mandy Lim Yoke Mei...*thanks for: coming to bristol all the way, birthday cheese cake and the super nice present*... THANKS LOTS..will see u soon when we go Alton Towers......nyek nyek nyek......real soon man....

I gathered all the presents I received this year... and yayayayaya....FUN KWONG NAM!! THANKS FOR THE DOGGY!!!!! LOVE IT!!! damn cute wei....keekek..thanks yah..I just got it today..my warden put it in my room..was surprise to see a box on my bed...hehehe..THANKS GONG GONG!!!..*hugs*...

P/S: Ching..sorry ar...thank u speech again..hahaha....

Finally, I've got my GUCCI ENVY ME perfume!!!..thanks Khai Ling. Lionel. Qi Si, Jason, Cheng Wai, Kevin and Hiro!!!! You guys just know me too well...kekeke..

Cross-stitch made by Mandy ,

Wallet from Tuck Fai (Malaysia),

Earrings from Amy

Doggy from Kwong Nam
And My Birthday CARDSSSSS........








* J u s T F o R N o W_ 9:28 PM