Alton Towers....finally I went thereeeee!!!! Took us around 3 hours to reach there from Liverpool.. guess what, it's situated in a kampung area...when we were on the bus...we can smell those cows/goats shit...damn smelly wei...hahahahaha..
10 of us went there... divided into 2 groups coz another group came from Bristol.. when Jason called me..he was like .."eh I donno where I am laa....some damn kampung area...donno correct or not ohhh.."...hahaha..I was busy queing for the rides dy....after a while only they reached...
Here are some of the pictures....
This ride looks scary huh...90 degree..it stops THERE for like 2-3 seconds before it really slides down into a DARK hole..*fiuh*..a good one... 
 10 of us. From Left- Kevin, Lionel, Keith, Khai Ling, Hanson, Goldie, Qi Si(at the back), Yih Lin, Mandy and Jason 
This Place has all the horrible and scary rides...didnt manage to take those rails coz it was raining..and we were lining up..felt so damn cold man.... On the way home....*tired*...all wet and changed...Look..Mandy with towel..wei..it helped ok..we were both hiding under the towel coz wanna act like superwomen laa..didnt bring jacket!!
 |