
Done 3 papers last week...and lepak since then..watch tvb...went out to watch movie..MI 3...bwuahaha..it was great..yah Pam..I agree with u...my heart beat stopped for a while when the beautiful car exploded!!!!... Today...went to the library to study ..since morning and came back to the city for movie again...bwuahahahaaa........another paper to go before I can really enjoy my holiday!! and also must study now so that I wont suffer on my birthday..MUST GO OUT!!!! dowan stay at home and study..!!! exam always kena my bday one... but nemind...this year Im gonna celebrate it no matter whatttttttt.....*hmph* And now I just came back from the cinema ..watched Da Vinci Code...the stupid guy kept scaring me ...suddenly came out of no where!!! hehehe...Anyway, everyone was like cursing bout that movie...too nice? too bad? up to u..how u see it...kekekeke.. Cant sleep now coz damn full..went to Mayflower(chinese restaurant) to have our supper...damn long never eat supper dy k...it's 2am now!! muahahaha... confirm fat one.... Sound like my exam is over but actually I still have around one week plus til my last paper...*tahan tahan*.... |