<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006



Happy birthday to Okui!!! Hope you have fun on your big day and may you be blessed with all good lucks and stay healthy!!..


Sorry to call you half an hour late..not 12am sharp but 12.30am..kekeke...sorry ar..not purposely one..hehehehe but I know you were waiting for my call..muahahaha...anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! *hugs*


Thanks for being there whenever I need you..never turn me down..thanks a lot...especially during the rough time..you walked with me...


P/S: Peggy I got your birthday card today! thanks a lot..and also Mr Calvin Yit Kim Fei..TODAY IS NOT MY BIRTHDAY..you have been forgetting the exact date for 3 years!!!! but better than no wishes..thanks a lot..



* J u s T F o R N o W_ 1:40 AM