
| Pammy..not only u got insomia...I got this virus too.. Went to bed at 11 pm and it's 1am now..I COULDN'T SLEEP!! arrggh..it's so annoying!!! What is wrong...haih...I just couldnt sleep..maybe I feel bad..coz I didnt study at all since Saturday...and I have 4 days break!! and it's the 5th FREE DAY tomorrow! argh..what have I done for the past few days??????? *slap myself* Korean drama is killing me..hehehe..but today Im quite good girl..I didnt watch..but still I didnt study..I donno what I DID...shit..feel so damn stress now man..arghhhh..maybe I should start studying now huh...hmph.... Havent start doing my assignments..I donno what am I waiting for...just not in the mood to get started... Commercial Law: 20th March Evidence: 30th March EU Law:3rd April International Trade: 6th April I don't know what is wrong with myself...why not studying? why not watching drama? why not doing something which I should do? *shoot myself* |
And Im having gastric pain now...arggh..damn annoying!!!