Halo Mr Stranger!!...
Im here!! Still in one piece…bwuahahaha…
Wah….the whole world know that I ponteng class dy lar? Kekeke…I memang pantang ponteng class one but then…that day I slept super ‘early’ lar..as early as 5am then need to wake up at 6.45am to catch the 7.30am bus… A human who is as pig as me..do you think I can get up? Bwuahahhaha….and before I slept, I decided not to go for classes dy k but then Im not that bad… I used the time that I cant sleep to study what the lecturer gonna teach in the morning….so that I wont feel bad..kekeke..guai ler???
Then for the part that I don’t online in MSN..it’s coz Im doing my own things lar…forever online for what?hahaha…when you put online..then you don’t layan the msges, it will make the other party waiting and wondering what you are doing..so since Im busy with my own stuffs..I decided…not to log in to MSN..kekeke….
For Ben, Im alright. Don’t worry ok. I look down recently ar? Hahaha my friend said I look pucat the other day when I went to uni…maybe coz of the weather…gloomy..kekeke..make me down also..kakakaka..what theory is this…kekeke.. but then the weather really affects one’s mood…it’s blardy cold man…you don’t worry bout me k.. Im perfectly fine…
Okie..that’s all for now! |