Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Time flies and it's the 3rd month of the year in half an hour time...I am here for 6 months already!! Feel like I just came...kekeke and guess what..another 4 months..I WILL BE BACK..bwuahahaha...ching..I know u will be damn excited to see ur pung..hahaha *perasan*..
Anyway, it snowed..on the very last day of February. Heavy snow!!! and when I changed and wanted to go down and play with snow..........d-a-m-n..it stopped snowing and the sun came out....*hmph*...
It's gonna be spring soon but it's still freaking cold..it's -3 now!! what the........*freezing freezing*
I am getting busy soon...coz assignments piling up and due dates are in one month time..4 assignments again..but *lucky*..I have around one month easter break after handing in all the assignments... *wink wink*
But after that Im gonna be busy again..coz finals coming......
The view from my room..

The view from Kok Lee's room..

* J u s T F o R N o W_
8:17 AM