
| Life has its ups and downs.. Sometimes u just feel all the happiness and everything is so perfect but then for no reason u just feel that things changed due to some circumstances...I think this is just a part of our life that we have to go through it... Not everything can go smoothly the way we want it... but what we can do is..to make things better and don't make it a problem..... There are times when u r totally lost ..down..moody..feel so hopeless or useless and feel so freaking undecided of how u should actually react to certain things... There are times when u know what u have to do but u just did it the other way round... Im always contradicting myself when I know what I should and shouldnt do... Sometimes I just couldnt control myself...emotions overruled my brain.... Understanding vs Caring Frustration vs Sadness Anyway, Mr. Stranger... thanks for listening to me ranting bout every single thing every night til everyone in MSN went offline... thanks for sharing and ur doctor is in trouble nowadays...she should consult herself..look into the mirror and ask herself WHAT IS WRONG.... |