<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006



2006 this year...thinking of the old time when I was browsing thru my pictures..and I realised it has been a long time I know my JB friends..Since form 1..so it's already 8 years plus... knowing them since the first day of class...we were in the same gang til we graduated..some were in the same class with me throughout my Secondary school and some were in Science class when I was in Art class but we are still in the same gang until now...
How much we have been thru..the ups and downs..perhimpunan??spot check??exams...tests...hmm...ponteng class...whole big gang walked like gangster during masa rehat...bwuahahaha...those memories never leave my mind...
We are all big boys and big girls...doing our own thing...some are still studying and some already working...good that everyone is doing well...future engineers..future accountants...future doctor...future bosses....future lawyer...
Good that we still keep in touch and stay as close as we were in Secondary School...
Chinese New Year 2005

My Birthday 2005



* J u s T F o R N o W_ 8:27 AM