<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20955293?origin\x3dhttp://vitaminseeyl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, January 29, 2006



Happy Chinese New Year To EveryOne!!! May aLL Be bLesseD with happiness and GooD HeaLth!!

Although there is no celebration here, I had reunion dinner with my friends...had yummy food..bwuahahaha..and then..G-A-M-B-L-E with ONE PENCE...hahahaha...we used one pence to gamble and I won 50 pence...kekekekekekeee....I never gamble before and we played blackjack..my cards were like PUBLIC CARD..everyone will firstly see my cards before they see their own cards.....Anyway, this is how we celebrate Chinese New Year...

Thanks for my friend who sent me my favourite Pineapple Tart all the way from Msia...surprise surprise....*yummy yummy* Special Thanks to ChrisTine!!

My ParceL...
Christine aNd I BeFoRe I caMe To UK...



* J u s T F o R N o W_ 9:50 PM