Monday, January 23, 2006
Bye bye holidays....5 weeks and I did not touch my books and notes at all..bwuahaha...biasalah...
Classes starting this week and assignments gonna pile up and I am gonna sink in the world of law again.....*sob sob*...
Oh yeah..today..MU vs Liverpool...MU won!!! because of luck not skiLL!! bwuahaha..scored last minute!!!!....i am not a liverpool supporter..i just support any team against MU!! bwuahaha....my friends gonna kill me..but I don't care...*blek*...
Chinese New Year is around the corner..I don't feel it man...haih...how it gonna be like celebrating CNY in ang moh's place....with classes on...no public holidays..no ang paos...no fire crackers...I miss home man...the place I belong to...
Anyway, Yih Lin wishes everyone who is reading this a Happy New Year and a Prosperous Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May all the LucKs be with you throughout the year...all the bestttttttt....
* J u s T F o R N o W_
5:08 AM